Re: REMINDER: *** Board Reports DUE! ***

From: Mike Kienenberger (mkienen..mail.com)
Date: Thu Apr 13 2006 - 12:33:56 EDT

    On 4/13/06, Jean T. Anderson <jt..ristowhill.com> wrote:
    > Andrus Adamchik wrote:
    > > All right, just updated the Wiki, now that you clarified the
    > > responsibilities ...
    >
    > It speaks well that you're jumping in.
    >
    > Does anything else need to be mentioned in this month's report?

    Do we want to mention our planned timing for the SVN conversion?

    Or that we've started looking at code licensing issues?
    http://objectstyle.org/jira/browse/CAY-493

    What about the impending release of Cayenne 1.2? (I'm thinking
    probably not on this one since it's happening outside of apache
    control currently).