Re: OpenEJB 3 and Cayenne JPA

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Mon Apr 17 2006 - 07:07:34 EDT

    Now that I am done with the release, I have some time to work on the
    JPA stuff. As it is important to have a good demo by JavaOne, I am
    going to take over currently unassigned CAY-455 (mapping descriptor)
    and CAY-456 (annotations loader). I won't be touching CAY-460 (class
    enhancer) for now.

    http://objectstyle.org/confluence/display/CAY/JPA+RoadMap

    Bill, Jeff, let me know when you have an opportunity to work on any
    of that - we can reassign these tasks again.

    Andrus