Re: docs sample

From: Cris Daniluk (cris.danilu..mail.com)
Date: Mon Apr 17 2006 - 11:27:59 EDT

    Okay - I will incorporate some of the feedback from others, fix some of the
    bugs, and see how it looks.

    FYI, this all uses the Confluence SOAP API and is driven by an ant task. It
    works great, but fails about 5% of the time I run it. There's about 200 SOAP
    requests, and one failure shuts it all down. Maybe we could toss in some
    handling for that, because it would be kind of annoying to have to re-run
    the whole release task again.

    Cris