Re: documentation

From: Cris Daniluk (cris.danilu..mail.com)
Date: Tue Apr 18 2006 - 19:09:46 EDT

    I'm a bit confused by this... the confluence-soap.jar is checked in and
    contains the necessary dependencies. It looks like the ant task isn't
    including the jar under cayenne-other/lib... however, the PDF tools are also
    in the cayenne-other/src tree and rely on itext.jar, which is in the lib
    folder

    Any thoughts?

    Cris