Re: Code generator

From: Mike Kienenberger (mkienen..mail.com)
Date: Wed Apr 19 2006 - 11:55:45 EDT

    > Looks like you need a clean rebuild. This is definitely related to
    > the empty panel you are seeing.

    Yep, sure enough. Everything looks good now (template table and
    buttons). I'll try to take a look at using it in practice later, but
    all of my current template files are based on v1.2.

    I miss the old days when all I needed to do to build a project was
    type "ant" and it'd incrementally update just the changed stuff.

    These days, particularly for MyFaces (but also starting to happen for
    Cayenne), I often have to delete everything, do a clean checkout, and
    build a custom bat file to preconfigure the build, and then let it run
    for 10 minutes. I'm not sure this is progress :)