Moving JPA code to ASF subversion

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Tue Apr 25 2006 - 11:13:11 EDT

    Just in time before Apache subversion went down (http://
    monitoring.apache.org/status/) I was able to verify that I can indeed
    commit code, so I started moving the JPA code from SourceForge to
    Apache. Actually the code is already in, and svn went down when I was
    doing package renaming. I'll send a note when I finish the code move.

    On an unrelated note, I just deployed Subversion on objectstyle.org
    server for our other projects who got too frustrated with SourceForge
    performance. From the sysadmin perspective SVN is really cool - I was
    able to tie in Jira accounts to SVN, so Jira interface is now used
    for centralized user and group management.

    Andrus