Re: jcs - something for cayenne?

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Thu Apr 27 2006 - 18:20:12 EDT

    It would be nice if we could make caching smarter (without
    sacrificing simplicity of the default case). One thing that has been
    pending like forever is expiring cache entries. Having per-entity
    caching policy would also be sweet. So I am all for investigating and
    prototyping JCS-based cache ... as long as it doesn't add too much
    extra weight in the default simple case.

    On a side note, I think we will be changing cache format from
    DataRows (that cache DB data) to some kind of object property-based
    "rows". The new 1.2 stack came very close to that already.

    Andrus