Free Maven 2 Book

From: Kevin Menard (kmenar..ervprise.com)
Date: Fri Apr 28 2006 - 14:54:35 EDT

    You guys probably already saw this, but if not, I'm including the TSS link:

    http://www.theserverside.com/news/thread.tss?thread_id=40126

    I've only read through the first chapter, so I can't comment much on its
    utility yet. I can say that it looks like the book was not edited all
    that well and that they make some rather large, unsubstantiated claims.
    If you can get past these things though, it looks to be a fairly easy read
    that may be useful to those of us just getting introduced to Maven.

    --
    Kevin