Re: Maven Site? [Was: Free Maven 2 Book]

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Mon May 01 2006 - 19:23:07 EDT

    Great! I figured you and Jeff are very busy now.

    BTW, I have an almost working example of Cayenne with JPA annotations
    [1]. I integrated a simple CGlib enhancer using Java instrumentation
    API, so you can run the example like this:

    # java -javaagent:/path/to/cayenne-jpa-3.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT.jar \
          org.apache.cayenne.jpa.example.Main

    I borrowed DB schema from 3t-example elsewhere in CVS (need to add
    automatic schema load and maybe use Derby to make it self-contained).
    The example uses annotated POJOs - no special superclass or XML
    mapping! Although I still need to finish some enhancer leftovers.

    So looks like we can demo something..avaOne (by "we" I mean those
    who will be there... I won't). Also I haven't heard from David
    Blevins (OpenEJB/Geronimo) lately - he was going to try it with
    OpenEJB. I'll ping him once I have the standalone example in a good
    shape.

    [1] http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/cayenne/jpa/trunk/

    Andrus