CGLib help

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Thu May 04 2006 - 21:15:30 EDT

    I need some help with CGLib. It is great for proxies, but our
    enhancer changes the actual class instead of making a proxied
    subclass. Such scenario is a pain... Maybe Jeff or someone else has
    an idea how to implement the enhancing code below?

    Basically I am trying to inject code calling a static delegate method
    in three places:

    1. Property getter start: DataObjectDelegate.beforeGetProperty
    2. Property setter start: DataObjectDelegate.beforeSetProperty
    3. Property setter end: DataObjectDelegate.afterSetProperty

    I was able to implement a simpler case of creating synthetic
    properties with getters and setters (InterfaceMethodInjector), but
    got stuck with this one (see TODO's on the
    DataObjectAccessorInjector). I suspect we'll have to use ASM for
    that, but if anyone can figure a CGlib solution, please let me know.

    Andrus