Re: Bug in auto-DC registration?

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Fri May 05 2006 - 09:53:33 EDT

    I think we should treat this as a bug. The core issue is that when an
    object that has not been instantiated by the DataContext is being
    registered, we need to traverse its properties and create appropriate
    arc diffs.

    I'll be working on fixing this anyways, but I'd appreciate if you log
    this to Jira and assign to me.

    Andrus