Re: Creating patches for Cayenne w/Subclipse

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Tue May 09 2006 - 10:09:44 EDT

    Could you please attach it to the original Jira issue (CAY-523) once
    it comes up (it seems to be down now)? I will commit it to the trunk
    once we fork 1.2 to a stable branch.

    A question to our Incubator mentors - is there a need to send a CLA
    to Apache if a patch was contributed via Apache Jira (i.e. the code
    grant checkbox was checked)? It would seem redundant, still wanted to
    verify.

    Andrus