Re: Proposal for the project "Support for full text search in Cayenne"

From: Tomas Jucius (entire..mail.com)
Date: Tue May 09 2006 - 16:15:19 EDT

    Hi,

    I have thought about demonstrating application and I would like to implement
    one of these:

    1) Applicaton with Tapestry 4 front end. Could possibly change Tapestry 3
    example.
    2) Application with Wicket 1.2 front end. Could be good Wicket example.
    3) Simple swing application.

    [1] http://wiki.apache.org/general/TomasJucius/Cayenne/proposal

    Tomas Jucius