Re: how to remove object from context ?

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Fri May 12 2006 - 10:31:37 EDT

    On May 12, 2006, at 9:53 AM, Andrus Adamchik wrote:

    > Also if there was a downtime of Apache SVN, it was temporary, as I
    > can get to it now.

    Ok, I read all the emails from the Apache infra list - looks like
    there are some serious problems with the SVN server. Anonymous read-
    only access is available, while committer access is still down.
    Unlike SF though, the issues are being resolved very quickly.

    http://monitoring.apache.org/status/

    Andrus