Re: Could Cayenne be used as a near drop in replacement for Enterprise Objects within a WO environment?

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Tue May 16 2006 - 16:12:39 EDT

    Hi Garry,

    Looking forward to your contributions. BTW, now that we are in Apache
    incubator, we need some paperwork that will cover your past and
    future contributions. Could you please fill in the Contributor
    License Agreement [1] and mail and/or fax it to the ASF? I was going
    to ask you about that anyways, but now seems like we have a good
    occasion :-)

    [1] http://apache.org/licenses/

    Andrus