JPA tests pass

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Sun Aug 06 2006 - 14:31:19 EDT

    It took me a while to bring our JPA code in sync with the final
    release of the spec. Now all the unit tests pass again. This is not
    to say that the provider is done :-)

    Also there was some parallel effort going on to get access to the Sun
    J2EE TCK. Unfortunately (and quite surprisingly to me) there was
    deafening silence from the ASF individuals who are dealing with TCK
    issues. Wonder why?

    Andrus