TCK proposals

From: Bill Dudney (bdudne..pache.org)
Date: Sun Aug 06 2006 - 23:36:51 EDT

    Hi All,

    A couple of proposals on the handling of the TCK that I wanted to
    open a discussion on.

    1) I feel strongly that we should limit access to the TCK to
    committers (as recommended here [1]). The ASF leaves it up to the PMC
    but I can't think of a good reason to let others have access to the TCK.

    2) As I understand things we must keep the discussion of the TCK in
    private. I'd like to propose that we use the PPMC list (renamed to
    private recently) for those discussions.

    Thoughts?

    TTFN,

    -bd-

    [1]http://apache.org/jcp/