RE: IRC Channel?

From: Kevin Menard (kmenar..ervprise.com)
Date: Wed Aug 09 2006 - 18:49:51 EDT

    Right. It's nicer for more casual conversation. Sometimes it's easier for
    real-time interaction as well.

    As another idea, we could try to do a developer Skype chat or something. I
    think the Tapestry folks did it once and it sounded like kind of a neat
    idea. I know my interaction with just about everyone here has been email
    only.

    --
    Kevin