RE: Cocoa Cayenne

From: Watkins, Garry (gwatkin..otleyrice.com)
Date: Tue Aug 15 2006 - 10:02:46 EDT

    I was thinking of taking advantage of the Core Data (CD) to manage the
    ObjectContext handling. I spoke with one of Apple's Core Data team @
    WWDC, and he is going to provide me with a sample of a MemoryStore that
    has been extended to work with some sort of web service. If we can
    leverage this code we could just pick up the added/changed and deleted
    objects and pass them back to Cayenne to process them and put them back
    into the database. Plus we get all of the binding stuff for free.

    Additionally, we should be able to build a QueryPredicate translator for
    Cayenne, for fetch requests.

    Garry