Cache handling

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Thu Aug 17 2006 - 17:50:29 EDT

    I had a few false starts trying to figure out a good strategy for
    cache management that would allow to clear both individual objects
    and related cached queries ... I am making another attempt here:

    http://cwiki.apache.org/CAY/refreshquery.html

    Basically my current idea is that we should abstract the difference
    between "refresh" and "invalidate", letting Cayenne guess the right
    strategy depending on what information is available. Still raw, but I
    hope to combine all various related API's in a single easy to use
    place. Comments and suggestions are welcomed.

    Andrus