Re: Cocoa Cayenne

From: Tore Halset (halse..vv.ntnu.no)
Date: Thu Aug 17 2006 - 19:42:50 EDT

    Hello.

    Bryan fixed the NSError problem (caused by variable length list) and
    I have just posted a patch to fix problems with refs[1]. Those two
    fixes are needed to read the result of the cayenne BootstrapMessage.
    The circular refs (to the DataMap) makes outputting the whole thing
    using NSLog a bit difficult.. And the returned EntityResolver has the
    entityCaches in addition to the main DataMap.

    Well, loks like we are getting somewhere.. :)

      - Tore.
    [1] http://www.caucho.com/resin-3.0/protocols/hessian-1.0-spec.xtp#ref