EJBQL Parser

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Fri Aug 18 2006 - 00:54:00 EDT

    On Aug 17, 2006, at 11:27 PM, Andrus Adamchik wrote:

    > JPA EJBQL has an explicit clause for joins ...

    I thought TranQL (an undocumented, but seemingly clean QL parser
    project used in Geronimo) might be useful in the implementation of
    our own EJB QL parser. Looks like this is not the case [1]. So we'll
    have to work on the parser ourselves. I've learned a few things about
    JavaCC while working on the Expression parser, so I may look into
    that and make sure we can parse either the entire thing or just the
    JOIN clause. And then there'll be a visitor interface to walk the
    parsed tree.

    Andrus

    [1] http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=geronimo-dev&m=115587550831619&w=2