Module renaming

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Mon Aug 21 2006 - 01:52:20 EDT

    We chatted with Bill about some module renaming. Wanted to bring this
    to the list so that everybody is in the loop, and also since renaming
    directories will affect everybody.

    The following changes will be performed on HEAD branch:

    core/cayenne-jdk1.4-core -> core/cayenne-jdk1.4
    core/cayenne-jdk1.5-core -> core/cayenne-jdk1.5
    integration-test -> itest

    Unless there are objects, Bill is planning to make these changes at
    ~10:00pm MST on Tuesday.

    (I am planning to commit a number of changes to the HEAD during the
    next 14 hours or so, but hopefully I'll be done before the move).

    Andrus