thanks and good luck

From: Marcel (emmpeege..mail.com)
Date: Mon Aug 21 2006 - 07:58:42 EDT

    Dear all,

    Summer of Code comes to a close today, and unfortunately my immediate
    plans don't involve Cayenne. I just want to thank everyone for their
    patience and advice. I really am impressed with the Cayenne community,
    the Apache philosophy and the openness and friendliness of open source
    in general - it has been a great experience.

    Congratulations on a fantastic product, and keep up the good work.
    Hopefully some time in the future I'll be able to work with and on
    Cayenne again!

    Best regards,

    Marcel