Re: m2 assembly first cut

From: Bill Dudney (bdudne..pache.org)
Date: Mon Aug 21 2006 - 08:59:43 EDT

    Hi Andrus,

    Yes, we need to add a profile that causes source and java doc to be
    conditionally included. I was a bit rusty on how to make that happen
    and figured getting something in now would better than waiting a bit
    longer.

    I will have some more time at the end of this week to do assembly
    work. I will tackle the profile first.

    TTFN,

    -bd-