confluence maven plugin

From: Bill Dudney (bdudne..pache.org)
Date: Thu Aug 24 2006 - 18:41:03 EDT

    Hi All,

    I've just committed the maven2 plugin that invokes the confluence
    export.

    I think we should change the way we do this stuff to invoke the
    'exportSpace' instead. Unfortunately I am not a confluence admin so I
    could not test it myself. If someone that has admin could add me as
    an admin I'd be glad to update the build-tools and test the exportSpace.

    After I get this working I'll be adding a profile to the build for
    doing a release that will remove the javadoc from the default build.

    What does everyone think of generating a source jar with the build? I
    like having the source in the m2 repo so that my eclipse debugging
    goes into the code instead of the 'class editor' but it does take
    longer to build so I could remove that from the default build as
    well. Thoughts?

    Thanks!

    -bd-