Re: confluence maven plugin

From: Bill Dudney (bdudne..pache.org)
Date: Fri Aug 25 2006 - 07:42:25 EDT

    On Aug 25, 2006, at 1:34 AM, Andrus Adamchik wrote:

    >> but it does take longer to build so I could remove that from the
    >> default build as well. Thoughts?
    >>

    > +1
    >
    > (I assume that's a separate jar, not bundled in the main jar
    > containing the classes?)

    What maven does is create the source jar as $artifactId-$version-
    sources.jar and that gets put into the repo along side the jar file.
    When we do a release we can also push these files so that users get
    the source, javadoc and the jar (or rather can) when they download.

    FYI: The javadoc goes into another jar $artifact-$version-javadoc.jar.

    TTFN,

    -bd-