Planning graduation...

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Thu Oct 05 2006 - 17:28:42 EDT

    I just updated our incubator status page, and we are looking really
    good:

    http://incubator.apache.org/projects/cayenne.html

    Here is a short summary of our incubation progress:

    * we came in to the incubator this March as an open source project
    with strong existing meritocracy procedures and extensive code base
    * we migrated 100% of the infrastructure to Apache
    * we collected all CLA's (and rewrote those few pieces of code where
    we couldn't find the authors)
    * and finally we made a 2.0.1 release that sailed smoothly through
    the approval process

    Looks like Apache Cayenne is ripe for graduation. I think the
    original intent to graduate as an Apache Top Level Project (TLP) is
    still the best thing to do.

    Thoughts on how do we proceed with graduation?

    Andrus