Re: DataView status

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Mon Oct 09 2006 - 00:26:18 EDT

    Hi Malcolm,

    DVModeler is available up to and including 2.0.x release.

    We removed it from the trunk recently, because there are no
    volunteers to support it, and it hasn't been updated for many years
    now, becoming a liability. We can always resurrect it if somebody
    steps in and dedicates enough time to this piece of technology.

    Andrus