Re: DataView status

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Mon Oct 09 2006 - 00:40:53 EDT

    Actually if all you need is to attach arbitrary properties to the
    mapping objects, I suggest that we work on this Jira issue:

    http://issues.apache.org/cayenne/browse/CAY-400

    adding this functionality to the Modeler itself. It is fairly
    straightforward and is long overdue - it was promised to the users
    quite some time ago.

    Andrus