Re: DataView status

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Mon Oct 09 2006 - 10:39:21 EDT

    DataViews or CAY-400?

    In any event, in 3.0 we have no intention to deprecate current
    Cayenne mapping format. And if we do in the future releases, IMO we
    should preserve all Cayenne extras (whether DV falls in the "extras"
    category depends on whether we still support it in the core by then).
    JPA allows that via mapped properties, in a way similar to CAY-400.

    Andrus