Re: [ANN] Cayenne 2.0.1 released

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Tue Oct 10 2006 - 16:10:45 EDT

    In case of 2.0.x - yes (as Maven artifacts are built with Ant; for
    3.0 the repo is set up in pom.xml and then "mvn deploy" does the
    job). Also "mvn deploy:deply-file" is a better alternative to scp:

    http://maven.apache.org/guides/mini/guide-3rd-party-jars-remote.html

    Site sources are located here (just type ant in the site project dir
    and it will print the upload instructions)

    https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/cayenne/site/

    Andrus