Re: DataView status

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Tue Oct 10 2006 - 17:34:56 EDT

    On Oct 10, 2006, at 5:22 PM, Adrian Wiesmann wrote:

    > Unfortunately the SOBF tool has no full time developer and does not
    > bring
    > in any money and therefore I can make no commitment. But I am
    > willing to
    > supply the "cayenne core team" with patches and diffs. Although
    > this would
    > require somebody from the core team willing and interested to go
    > through
    > my/our stuff and work that into the official source.

    That'll work, but will depend on the quality of patches submitted via
    Jira. As long the patches are well-organized, split into manageable
    chunks and documented via Jira comments, I personally have no problem
    committing them.

    > And of course I would welcome if I would not be the only one
    > volunteering :)

    Quite possibly this won't be the case.

    >> I like your website :-)
    >
    > How come?

    This wasn't an ironic comment. For an open source project the design
    is clean and professional.

    Andrus