Re: [ANN] Cayenne 2.0.1 released

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Tue Oct 10 2006 - 20:39:00 EDT

  • Next message: Andrus Adamchik (JIRA): "[JIRA] Created: (CAY-686) Weed out DataObject references from the access stack classes, replacing them with Persistent and ClassDescriptor"

    Not a problem.

    There are no snapshots, you have to build them with Ant. Check out
    2.0.1 tag from here:

    https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/cayenne/main/tags/2.0.1/
    cayenne/

    Then build them:

    cd cayenne-ant
    ant mvn-install -Dproject.version=2.0.1-incubating

    This will place the snapshots in your local repo. "cayenne-ant/
    maven/" contains the pom templates used in the build. As far as I can
    tell the group names are already converted to Apache, so you won't
    need to change them.

    Andrus