Re: [ANN] Cayenne 2.0.1 released

From: Kevin Menard (
Date: Thu Oct 12 2006 - 11:08:07 EDT

    Maven 2 builds are now available. The instructions on the Web site have
    been updated. Please let me know if you have any problems.

    Kevin Menard
    Servprise International, Inc.
    "Remote reboot without pulling the plug" --

    Kevin Menard wrote: > Andrus Adamchik wrote: >> I am glad to announce Cayenne 2.0.1 release - our first release via >> Apache incubator: > Woo hoo. I imagine there will be maven builds available. If that be > the case, you'll want to update the documentation pointing to a > groupId of "org.objectstyle.cayenne"