Re: [ANN] Cayenne 2.0.1 released

From: Kevin Menard (kmenar..ervprise.com)
Date: Thu Oct 12 2006 - 11:08:07 EDT

    Maven 2 builds are now available. The instructions on the Web site have
    been updated. Please let me know if you have any problems.

    http://incubator.apache.org/cayenne/download.html

    --
    Kevin Menard
    Servprise International, Inc.

    Kevin Menard wrote: > Andrus Adamchik wrote: >> I am glad to announce Cayenne 2.0.1 release - our first release via >> Apache incubator: > Woo hoo. I imagine there will be maven builds available. If that be > the case, you'll want to update the documentation pointing to a > groupId of "org.objectstyle.cayenne"