Re: Publishing Cayenne snapshots to Apache repo

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Thu Oct 12 2006 - 14:32:14 EDT

    Well, I suggest to keep "deploy" a manual process, as unlike regular
    nightly builds, Maven snapshots are automatically loaded by dependent
    Maven projects, so the users may end up with an "upgrade" they are
    not ready for.

    Running the unit tests in a nightly job is another story, and AFAIK
    our current nightly build process does that already.

    Andrus