Lifecycle Callback

From: Adrian Wiesmann (awiesman..omap.org)
Date: Sun Oct 15 2006 - 12:03:35 EDT

    Hello list

    I am in the process to migrate my project to Cayenne 3 and doing so I
    would like to use the Lifecycle Callbacks. My problem with them is, that
    I can't make them to work.

    I am using cayenne-generic-3.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT from 14. 10. 2006.

    In the sourcecode I am doing this:

    Configuration.initializeSharedConfiguration();
    configuration = Configuration.getSharedConfiguration();

    dataDomain = configuration.getDomain("sobf");

    EntityResolver er = dataDomain.getEntityResolver();

    LifecycleEventCallbackMap cbPrePersist =
    er.getCallbacks(LifecycleEventCallback.PRE_PERSIST );
    cbPrePersist.addListener( CDBCommon.class, "prePersist" );
    cbPrePersist.addListener( CThreatAgent.class, "prePersist" );

    I have the same sourcecode (last 3 lines) for all of the 7 callback
    events.

    But neither the CThreatAgent nor the CDBCommon class get's called. Neither
    when I am creating a new DBObject, nor when I am commiting my changes to
    the DataContext.

    What am I missing or doing wrong?

    Thanks,
    Adrian