Re: true/false & JJTree/JavaCC

From: Tore Halset (halse..vv.ntnu.no)
Date: Tue Oct 24 2006 - 16:37:29 EDT

    On Oct 20, 2006, at 08:46, Tore Halset wrote:

    > How should I update the JJTree stuff? Is that only for parsing ala
    > Expression.fromString(...)? I have not touched anything like that
    > before..

    Dived into it and found a solution. See CAY-696

    Sources for info:
    https://javacc.dev.java.net/doc/JJTree.html
    jakarta-velocity/src/parser/Parser.jjt (velocity has true/false)

    There is even a (GPLed) eclipse plugin for javacc:
    http://eclipse-javacc.sourceforge.net/

    I do not know maven. Are our maven setup able to do jjtree/javacc? I
    am currently issuing javacc from the eclipse-javacc plugin.

      - Tore.