Re: Planning graduation...

From: Jean T. Anderson (jt..ristowhill.com)
Date: Fri Oct 27 2006 - 12:37:19 EDT

    Bill Dudney wrote:
    > I think we are ripe, we've not heard anything from Jean so I think we
    > should move the discussion to the ppmc.

    It looks like all the work items are done at
    http://incubator.apache.org/projects/cayenne.html .

    So I agree.

    > Once we get agreement there we can bring it back here and vote and then
    > go to the incubator.

    Since the DB PMC is sponsoring Cayenne, I suggest first checking in with
    them.

    To be honest, I'm not sure of the procedure at this point. No doubt
    there are precedents in genera..ncubator.apache.org that could be dug up.

     -jean