Re: wrap up from the software summit

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Mon Oct 30 2006 - 09:24:07 EST

    Hi Bill,

    Here is the routine:

    1. check out the site sources from here:

    https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/cayenne/site/

    2. Update the contents in xdocs/xml/index.xml

    3. Build with ant (just type "ant")

    4. Check that "target/index.html" looks the way you like it.

    5. Follow the instructions printed by Ant, namely:

          [echo] ==== To update the site, commit the changes and then do
    this:
          [echo] # ssh people.apache.org
          [echo] # cd /www/incubator.apache.org/cayenne/ && svn up
          [echo]

    Andrus