Re: Re: Password Encoding

From: Michael Gentry (blacknex..mail.com)
Date: Mon Nov 20 2006 - 12:50:30 EST

    I was thinking of separating them at one point, but it is kind of all
    integrated. I'm open to suggestions to layout/etc, though. I did put
    all the new stuff after the original stuff (except min/max
    connections) to try and make it clearer, but it can probably be
    improved upon. At the moment, I'm more interested in getting it all
    working than making it prettier. I'm also planning on making the
    current XML auto-upgrade. If the new fields are missing, it'll assume
    an old model and use the current Cayenne method (plain text stored in
    the model). If I knew Swing, I might've finished by now. :-)

    Thanks,

    /dev/mrg