Re: SVN build problems

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Tue Nov 21 2006 - 00:03:21 EST

    I can build the framework from the root pom on Mac just fine, which
    is good. Regarding the assemblies, they are work in progress and
    weren't working anyways (look at their contents - there is nothing in
    there). So, instead I just removed "assembly" module from the main
    pom - this should disable the assemblies until we fix them.

    For now the important assemblies that support building various
    Modeler flavors are under "cayenne/assembly/modeler/cayenne-modeler-
    mac" (*-win, *-java). Coincidentally Mac Modeler assembly is broken,
    but this has something to do with WOProject folks recently adding
    dependencies to the Mac Maven plugin that we really don't need:

    http://objectstyle.org/woproject-old/lists/woproject-dev/
    2006/11/0035.html

    I'll straighten it out with them.

    Andrus