Fwd: [JIRA] Commented: (CAY-267) Repackage distro to include dependencies

From: Andrus Adamchik (aadamchi..pache.org)
Date: Sat Nov 25 2006 - 23:07:52 EST

    I recall there was a thread on spambots posting comments to Jira.
    Cayenne Jira instance (which is separate from the main one) just
    received two spam comments from a user called "miko". I deleted the
    comments and that user account, but I was wondering if there was any
    Jira-level solution?

    Thanks
    Andrus