Re: [VOTE] Cayenne Graduation Board Proposal

From: Aristedes Maniatis (ar..sh.com.au)
Date: Tue Nov 28 2006 - 02:39:39 EST

    On 28/11/2006, at 11:29 AM, Andrus Adamchik wrote:

    > I would encourage everybody who cares about Cayenne to cast the
    > votes to show support, as this is a vote on the community
    > consensus. Although technically only PPMC members votes will be
    > considered binding.

    +1

    Graduation will help attract other committers to the project. Andrus
    is extremely talented and productive: other committers have made
    important contributions, but often peripheral to the core of Cayenne.
    It would be nice to think that should Andrus find himself with other
    priorities in life, that there will be talent able to step up to his
    role.

    Ari Maniatis

    ish
    http://www.ish.com.au
    phone +61 2 9550 5001 fax +61 2 9550 4001