Re: Event Listeners

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Mon Dec 04 2006 - 08:47:01 EST

    EventManager doesn't support that at the moment. I don't see any
    particular drawbacks other than having an extra collection of
    listeners (DispatchQueue), resulting in a very small extra overhead
    on every dispatch. It is just that we never needed it for our
    internal purposes, and the latest design direction is to move away
    from exposing Cayenne inner event working.

    But I don't have any objections to adding this either...

    Andrus