Re: mvn -Dcayenne.test.connection=mysetup

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Thu Dec 14 2006 - 03:57:31 EST

    Our Maven setup is not finished. Test DB profiles are among the
    missing things. Should be fairly trivial to add though. I may do it
    as a part of CAY-719 work, unless somebody implements it quicker. BTW
    one example of Maven profiles targeting different databases exists in
    the regression profiler code:

    http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/cayenne/main/trunk/other/
    cayenne-regression-profiler/pom.xml

    Andrus