Cayenne jira reports

From: David Blevins (david.blevin..isi.com)
Date: Thu Dec 21 2006 - 04:58:07 EST

    Hey all,

    I've got this tool that creates nifty reports from Jira that can be
    mailed to lists, used to create changelogs, etc. Figured I'd extend
    the offer to setup a cron for Cayenne.

    Here's what the reports would look like:

    http://people.apache.org/~dblevins/tmp/cayenne-attachments.txt
    http://people.apache.org/~dblevins/tmp/cayenne-closed.txt
    http://people.apache.org/~dblevins/tmp/cayenne-opened.txt
    http://people.apache.org/~dblevins/tmp/cayenne-votes.txt

    If you like I can have one, some, all (or none) of these sent to
    either the commits/dev/user list.

    Also, don't know if you heard, but I have another script to migrate
    jira projects from instance to instance. So I could help you move
    your CAY jira project into the main ASF jira if you want. It does
    have the limitation of not porting custom field data, do you have any
    of those?

    -David