Re: Password encoding (CAY-642) is checked into SVN (3.0)

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Sun Dec 24 2006 - 12:16:58 EST

    There were a few minor things that I fixed:

    * String.replace() in DriverDataSourceFactory is JDK1.5 API, so using
    it in JDK 1.4 module caused problems (keeping two separate jdk-
    specific workspaces in Eclipse pays off - I can easily detect such
    issues). I used "replaceAll" instead that seems to be doing the right
    thing in this situation.

    * ConfigSaver API changes resulted in compile errors in the unit tests.

    * Earlier code allowed saving password without user name (as Modeler
    users can do incremental saving of the project). Current version does
    not resulting in unit test failures.

    Andrus