Re: [VOTE] Cayenne web site

From: Michael Gentry (blacknex..mail.com)
Date: Mon Jan 08 2007 - 09:24:14 EST

    I think the basic layout, fonts, presentation, etc, are all really
    nice. It is clean and modern and I think it would be a fantastic
    start to a new web site (obviously, we'd still need to freshen the
    content). The menus on the left even work great in Safari and are not
    obnoxious (they are a good size, easy to navigate to and select, and
    get out of the way when you move the mouse out of the cell). +1 to
    using this after all the IP issues are resolved.

    Also, the Cayenne logo on that page reminds me. Didn't we talk at
    some point of updating the logo to mention Apache Cayenne? Or am I
    just in need of more caffeine?

    Thanks!

    /dev/mrg