Vacation

From: Kevin Menard (kmenar..ervprise.com)
Date: Thu Jan 11 2007 - 10:36:53 EST

    Just as a heads up, I'm going to be on vacation and away from my
    computer from 1/12 - 1/21. I don't suspect this will really impact
    anyone, but if you're looking for me and I don't answer, that's why.

    I imagine 1.0.2 and 2.0.2 will be put to vote by the time I get back.
    So, while I won't be able to vote during the official timeframe, both
    get a +1 from me, especially having successfully run through the tests
    on 3 DB engines for 2.0.2 yesterday.

    --
    Kevin